Many different things can cause HTTP proxies to fail to work: client configuration, server configuration, firewalls, routers, network issues, etc.
Please follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue you encounter.
- Ensure your current IP is authorized:
Go to www.ipchicken.com and copy the IP that comes up.
2.Login to your panel and add the IP address under authorized list
Test by accessing http://limeproxies.com/anonymity.php manually in a browser:
How to use proxies with Chrome
3.Test different URLs to determine if the issue only occurs on a specific website.
4.Test from another computer on a different network if possible (ensure that computer's IP is authorized too).
If the steps fail to resolve the issue, please submit a ticket that includes:
- The proxy IP and port number
- The website/websites you experience issues with (and whether other websites work fine)
- Confirm if the error occurs 100% of the time or only occasionally
- A screenshot of the error you get.