Many different things can cause HTTP proxies to fail to work: client configuration, server configuration, firewalls, routers, network issues, etc.
Please follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue you encounter.
- Ensure your current IP is authorized:
Go to www.ipchicken.com and copy the IP that comes up.
2. Login to your panel and add the IP address under authorized list
3. Test by accessing http://limeproxies.com/anonymity.php manually in a browser: How to use proxies with Internet Explorer
How to use proxies with Firefox
How to use proxies with Chrome
4. Test different URLs to determine if the issue only occurs on a specific website.
5.Test from another computer on a different network if possible (ensure that computer's IP is authorized too).
If the steps fail to resolve the issue, please submit a ticket that includes:
- The proxy IP and port number
- The website/websites you experience issues with (and whether other websites work fine)
- Confirm if the error occurs 100% of the time or only occasionally
- A screenshot of the error you get.