In this article we will guide you on how to set up a proxy on the Chrome Browser. Before we proceed with the setup, please make sure you have a running internet connection and your current IP is added in your panel under “Authorized IPs”.
1. Open Chrome and navigate to chrome://settings/ (or select Tools > Settings)
2. Search for Proxy and click on “Open Proxy Settings”
3. Within the Connections tab, click LAN Settings
4. Check Proxy server, and click Advanced
5. Enter the proxy IP with port 1212 next to HTTP and Secure: