Dexi is a web based tool and you can follow the below steps to add a proxy to this tool
1. Login to the Dexi account and click on Settings >> Proxies
2. This will open the proxy settings, click on "Add proxy" or "Import proxy"
3. Under the settings, add the following info
Host: The proxy IP address
Tags: A tag of your choice
Username: The proxy username
Password: The proxy password set from the Dashboard
4. It will take a second or two for the proxy to be added
5. If it is successfully added, you will see the proxy speed else it will be highlighted in red
There is also an option to test the added proxy.