Proxy Configuration in ScrapeBox
1. Open the ScrapeBox application.
2. Check the Use Proxies checkbox in Select Harvester and Proxies settings.
3. Click the Edit button found in the same settings menu in order to start setting up your proxies.
- 4. Depending on the authentication method you would like to use type in the information of your chosen proxy authentication method as in the example be
- 5. Save the proxy settings and you should see them appear in the Select Harvester and Proxies settings field.
- 6. Select all of the proxies you have entered and click the Modify button.
- 7. Select the option Mark all Proxies as Non-Socks proxies. If done correctly, you should see the letter “N” under each entered proxy the “S” field in the proxy table.
- 8. Configure the rest of your ScrapeBox settings and run a test to see if you are using the proxy. To do this, simply check if the Harvester Status shows Proxies Enabled.