How to Configure Limeproxies in Ghost Browser using Ghost Proxy Control extension
You can configure Limeproxies in Ghost Proxy using Ghost Proxy Control extension. Follow the instructions below:
- Open Ghost Proxy and click on the Ghost Proxy Control extension at the top right.
2. Click on Add/Edit Proxy.
3. Click on Add a Single Proxy.
4. Enter the following details:
- Name (optional) - Any name for the profile so that you can quickly find out which proxy is assigned to which account.
- Host - Proxy IP
- Port (if required) - Proxy port. 1212 by default for all HTTP/HTTPS proxies
- Username (if required) - Username for the proxy. Leave it blank if you have opted for IP based authentication
- Password (if required) - Password for the proxy. Leave it blank if you have opted for IP based authentication
- Tags (optional) - Any tag to filter the proxies
Once all the details are added, click on Add Proxy.
5. You can test the working of the proxy by clicking on the Test button.
6. You will get a pop-up like below if it is successful.