How to Configure Limeproxies in Ghost Browser using system settings
You can configure Limeproxies in Ghost Proxy using system proxy settings. Follow the instructions below:
- Open Ghost Proxy and click on the 3 dots at the top right corner. From the menu, click on Settings.
- Type Proxy in the search and click on the arrow mark at the bottom.
- From the popped up window, click on the Connections tab and click on the LAN Settings button.
- In the new window, check the box Use a proxy server for your LAN. Then click on the Advanced button.
- Now you may enter proxy IP in HTTP and Secure fields and Port as 1212 in both. For SOCKS proxies, only enter the proxy IP in the Socks field and enter the SOCKS port.
Once it is done, click on OK in all the subsequent windows.
- You can test the proxy by opening http://ipchicken.com